- Sleeps 14: 1 King Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 2 Full-over-Full Bunk Beds, 1 Twin-over-Full Bunk, 1 Full Sofa Sleeper
- Bedrooms/Baths: 4 Bdrm/3 Full Bath
- Private Hot Tub: Yes
- Location: Granby Ranch, Fairway
- Resort Pool/Hot Tub & Ski Shuttle: Yes
- Ski Lift Access: Ski Shuttle
Spacious cabin with open floor plan and great views, well stocked kitchen, gas fireplace, large screen TV, WiFi, board games, quality bed and bath linens. 2 living rooms provide space to visit friends and family. Resort pool, shuttle, easy access to all resort activities.
120f is Stocked with the Following:
- Sheets, Blankets, Pillows, Bath Towels, Hand Towels, Wash Cloths
- Dishes, Glassware, Utensils, Bakeware, Pots, Pans, Dish Towels
- Blender, CrockPot, Coffee Maker (standard and Keurig), Toaster
- Portable Crib, High Chair, Inflatable Mattress (on request)
- Paper Towels, Toilet Paper, Trash Bags, Detergents, Hand Soap
120f Sleeps 14, however it is furnished for Families with some sleeping and eating spaces intended for Children. Refer to property description and photos to ensure layout works for your group. Please Contact Us if you have any questions.
Rates and Specials
** Book Early, Get Free Lift Tickets **
Limited time offer. Book 4 or more Nights during Early or Peak Ski Season 2018 (Jan 02 – Mar 07), get 2 Free Lift Tickets
** Book 6 Nights, Get 7th Night Free **
For your Free Night, simply reserve 7 nights on the calendar, then enter coupon code 7nightfree during checkout. Questions? Contact Us
|Rental Season||Date Range||Minimum Stay||Nightly Rate|
|Standard Rate||Tonight - Dec 19, 2017||3 nights||$425|
|Christmas||Dec 20 - Dec 25, 2017||4 nights||$725|
|New Years||Dec 26 - Jan 01, 2018||4 nights||$775|
|Early Ski Season||Jan 02 - Jan 31, 2018||3 nights||$425|
|Peak Ski Season||Feb 01 - Mar 07, 2018||3 nights||$475|
|Spring Break||Mar 08 - Mar 24, 2018||4 nights||$525|
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
- 4 Nights or More = No Cleaning Fee
- 3 Nights or Less = $175 Cleaning Fee
- Check-In 4:00pm, Check-Out 11:00am
- 10% Colorado Sales Tax & Grand County Lodging Tax
- 25% Deposit to Reserve Dates, Balance Due 45 Days Prior to Arrival
- 100% Refund if Cancelled 60 Days Prior to Arrival
Family had a great spring break!
My wife and I decided to introduce our 7 y.o. to skiing this year and decided that Granby Ranch was the place to do it based on a number of reviews. We then searched for VRBO properties for our stay and contacted Paul about this property. We couldn’t be happier with our choices. Granby Ranch was the perfect place for our son and this house was the perfect place to stay. It’s as close to the base lodge as the overflow parking so you can just walk to the lodge if you wish. It is big and well furnished with great views of the surrounding mountains. When we weren’t skiing, the house was an easy drive to go out for dining, snowmobiling, tubing, and so forth. Paul was great to work with and we plan to return next year.
– Submitted by Wyosmedley from Kansas City
Felt like Home
Our trip was wonderful, the accomidations were clean and felt just like we were at home. We had a great time sledding on the small hill behind the house, and also enjoyed the hot tub. This is a good house for 2 families to share.
– Submitted by Tara from Windsor, CO
Excellent Ski House, Granby is Gem
My wife and a few other couples stayed here for a winter getaway. The house was in a great location (1 minute drive from Granby ski resort and 20 minutes from Winter Park). There’s plenty of space in the house and enough privacy for a couples trip. We had never heard of Granby before this trip, but definitely plan to return. The rental manager Paul was very courteous and professional. 5 stars for house and owner.
– Submitted by Ryan D.
Another great family vacation!
This is the second year in a row that we have decided to take our son skiing. The ski instructors at Granby Ranch are excellent at helping young students get comfortable with skiing and our son had a wonderful time skiing blue runs on only his second year on skiis. This house in the Fairway area is just ideal, so we inquired w/ Paul about renting it again this year. We were able to stay here again and we don’t have any desire to change things after our second vacation here. Great location and well furnished with great views of the slopes; we couldn’t have hoped for anything better. Whether going to Grand Lake, Devil’s Thumb Ranch or tubing in Fraser, it was only a short drive for anything that we wanted to do in addition to skiing Granby Ranch. Paul is great to work with and we look forward to coming back in ’17 for a third straight year.
– Submitted by Wyosmedley from Kansas City
DetailsPhotosRates and SpecialsMapReviews