- Sleeps 12: 1 King Bed, 2 Queen Beds, 1 Full/Full Bunk Bed, 1 Queen Inflatable
- Bedrooms/Baths: 4 Bdrm/3.5 Baths
- Private Hot Tub: No
- Location: Granby Ranch, Fairway
- Resort Pool/Hot Tub & Ski Shuttle: Yes
- Ski Lift Access: Ski Shuttle
New 4 bedroom Granby Ranch house, with 2 living rooms, open floor plan, upgraded kitchen and baths, 2-car garage, large private deck, gas fireplace, mountain views, outdoor grill, large screen TVs with cable, WiFi, DVD player, movie collection, ping pong table, ski shuttle.
Property is stocked with:
- Sheets, Blankets, Pillows, Bath Towels, Hand Towels, Wash Cloths
- Dishes, Glassware, Utensils, Bakeware, Pots, Pans, Dish Towels
- Blender, CrockPot, Coffee Maker (standard and Keurig), Toaster
- Portable Crib, High Chair, Inflatable Mattress (on request)
- Paper Towels, Toilet Paper, Trash Bags, Detergents, Hand Soap
148s Sleeps 12, however it is furnished for Families with some sleeping and eating spaces intended for Children. Refer to property description and photos to ensure layout works for your group. Please Contact Us if you have any questions.
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
|Rental Season||Date Range||Minimum Stay||Nightly Rate|
|Standard Rate||Tonight - Dec 19, 2017||3 nights||$425|
|Christmas||Dec 20 - Dec 25, 2017||4 nights||$675|
|New Years||Dec 26 - Jan 01, 2018||4 nights||$775|
|Early Ski Season||Jan 02 - Jan 31, 2018||3 nights||$425|
|Peak Ski Season||Feb 01 - Mar 07, 2018||3 nights||$450|
|Spring Break||Mar 08 - Mar 24, 2018||4 nights||$475|
|Summer 2018||Mar 25 - Dec 19, 2018||3 nights||$450|
- Check-In 4:00pm, Check-Out 11:00am
- 10% Colorado Sales Tax & Grand County Lodging Tax
- 25% Deposit to Reserve Dates, Balance Due 45 Days Prior to Arrival
- 100% Refund if Cancelled 60 Days Prior to Arrival
- Cleaning Fee $175, Pet Fee $100
Vacation Protection: VRBO offers Vacation Protection services such as Trip Cancellation and Rental Damage Protection. Questions? Contact Us
** Book 7 Nights, Get 1 Night Free **
Very Comfortable House
We had a great time in this house, perfect for large families. The adults got to hang out upstairs while kids played in the basement. Close enough to the ski hill, seemed to have more space and privacy than the ski-in ski-out houses. Hopefully we will be back soon!
– Submitted by Jeremy from Ohio
We really enjoyed our 4 night stay at this beautiful Granby home. We especially liked the spacious master bedroom and bathroom. The only thing that would have made the room perfect is to have a closet. The 3 downstairs bedrooms weren’t big but still nice. One of the bedrooms has a bathroom attached. We especially liked the extra wide beds in the room with the bunk bed. – the main living area was very roomy with an electric start fireplace and high ceilings.
Beautiful kitchen with slide out cabinet drawers, 8 seat kitchen table and 4 bar stools that pull up to the granite countertop. The gas stove top was easy to clean.
– Submitted by Liz