- Sleeps 7: 1 King Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 1 Twin-over-Queen Bunk Bed
- Bedrooms/Baths: 3 Bdrm/2.5 Bath
- Private Hot Tub: Yes
- Location: Granby Ranch, Peak View
- Resort Pool/Hot Tub & Ski Shuttle: Yes
- Ski Lift Access: Walk to Lift or Ski Shuttle
Granby Ranch Peak View neighborhood, open floor plan with golf course and mountain views, gas fireplace, ski storage. Master bedroom (king bed) on top floor, with bedroom 2 (queen bed) and bedroom 3 (twin-over-queen bunk) on the lower level. Walkout to private hot tub, access resort pool and ski shuttle, close to all Granby Ranch activities.
- Open Floor Plan, Living Room, Gas Fireplace
- Well Equipped Kitchen, Island, Dining Table
- Large Sofas, Cable TV, DVD, Phone, WiFi
- Half Bathroom, Ski Storage, Back Deck
- Master Bedroom with King Bed, TV
- Full Bathroom, Large Walk-in Shower
- Bedroom #2 with Queen Bed, TV
- Bedroom #3 with Twin-over-Queen bunk, TV
- Sliding Glass Door to Hot Tub
- Full Bathroom (Tub/Shower)
This property is stocked with:
- Sheets, Blankets, Pillows, Bath Towels, Hand Towels, Wash Cloths
- Dishes, Glassware, Utensils, Bakeware, Pots, Pans, Dish Towels
- Blender, CrockPot, Coffee Maker (standard and Keurig), Toaster
- Portable Crib, High Chair, Inflatable Mattress (on request)
- Paper Towels, Toilet Paper, Trash Bags, Detergents, Hand Soap
This property sleeps 7, however it is furnished for families with some sleeping and eating spaces intended for children. Refer to property description and photos to ensure layout works for your group.
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
|Rental Season||Date Range||Minimum Stay||Nightly Rate|
|Ski Season||Tonight - Mar 08, 2018||3 nights||$275|
|Spring Break||Mar 09 - Mar 24, 2018||3 nights||$295|
|Late Spring||Mar 25 - June 21, 2018||3 nights||$275|
|Summer||June 22 - Aug 18, 2018||3 nights||$295|
|Fall||Aug 19 - Dec 19, 2018||3 nights||$275|
|Holiday||Dec 20 - Jan 01, 2019||4 nights||$625|
|Ski Season 2019||Jan 02 - Mar 07, 2019||3 nights||$295|
|Spring Break 2019||Mar 08 - Mar 23, 2019||4 nights||$345|
- 100% Refund if Cancelled 60 Days Prior to Arrival
- Check-In 4:00pm, Check-Out 11:00am
- 25% Deposit to Reserve Dates, Balance Due 45 Days Prior to Arrival
- $125 Cleaning Fee, 10% Colorado Sales & Lodging Tax
** Book 7 Nights, Get 1 Night Free **
Awesome…Best Vacation Home In Granby
What an AWESOME 4 day weekend. Clean, organized, and felt like our home away from home. I love to cook and always worry about the cooking stuff…pots, pans, utensils, and everyday spices. This home was supplied with Everything for a long weekend. The Jacuzzi was a bonus. Kids had a blast sledding down the hill next to the house. Really enjoyed our stay, priced right and will stay here again.
– Submitted by David F.
The family had a great time in the house and in the surrounding area. Lots to do.
– Submitted by Robert R.
Perfect home. Awesome views. Fantastic community and area.
We had a fantastic time. The home was lovely. Perfectly decorated with the cabin feel but modern. We loved the convenience of the Granby community and the convenience of the ski resort within walking distance. The instructors at the ski resort were great. My 11 year old daughter had one lesson and was on her own skiing by herself the next day. Beautiful views from the pack porch. We saw a herd of deer over the hill at the Granby entrance on the drive to the house. My husband enjoyed relaxing in the hot tub while our daughter used the saucers the owner provided to sled along the side of the house. Snow tubing at near by town of Frazer was also a blast. We had a great time and can’t wait to return again.
– Submitted by Carolyn from Tarpon Springs, FL USA
What a wonderful home to use for our days in Granby! The unit was well furnished, spacious and beautiful. There were a couple of touches that made our stay even better, namely the ski storage closet on the front porch, hot tub and fireplace starting with a flip of a switch.
– Submitted by Clay Family from Parker, CO
Beautiful home with a great view! Drove to Winter Park for snowboarding, so much fun had a blast. Thank you!
– Submitted by Jack from Orlando, FL
Thought of everything
We have three kids ages 3-12, what a perfect place to go for spring break! The town home was beautiful! The owners had lotion everywhere, instructions for everything, and the place was stunning. So close to the ski lift, and I can’t say enough about the ski school for our three year old – she LOVED IT. The property manager even sent us links for cheap lift tickets – which a family of 5 always needs! We will def be back during ski season, and maybe even this summer!
– Submitted by Kami from Denver, CO
Impressive Mountain Retreat
Beautifully decorated and well maintained, this three-story house was perfect for a our multi-generation getaway. Four adults and two children stayed and 10 were easily accommodated for dinner. For après ski there is an easy to use grill, balcony for sipping wine, a hot tub & a gas-log fire that just requires the flip of a switch! Will highly recommend to friends!
– Submitted by Suzette from Dallas, TX
Contact Us about Property 117s