- Sleeps 10: 1 King Bed, 2 Queen Beds, 1 Twin Bed, 1 Twin-over-Full Bunk, 1 Twin Trundle
- Bedrooms/Baths: 3 Bdrm +loft/3 Full Baths
- Private Hot Tub: Yes
- Location: Granby Ranch, Tall Timber
- Resort Pool/Hot Tub & Ski Shuttle: Yes
- Ski Lift Access: Walk to Lift or Ski Shuttle
Granby Ranch PeakView, 3 bedroom +loft, 3 full bathrooms, 3 levels of living space, walk-out to private hot tub, back deck, heated ski storage, WiFi, gas fireplace, mountain and golf course views, Granby Ranch ski shuttle and resort pool. Walking distance to the Kicking Horse lift.
- Bedroom with King Bed, TV
- Living Room, Stone Fireplace
- Kitchen, Bar, Dining Table
- Front Porch, Back Deck with Propane Grill
- Full Bathroom (tub/shower)
- TV, Stereo w/ surround sound
- Bedroom #1 with Queen Bed
- Bedroom #2 with Bunk Bed (Twin-over-Full), Twin Bed, TV
- 2 Full Bathrooms, Washer/Dryer
- Sliding Glass Door to Hot Tub
- Loft with Queen Bed, TV
129p is Stocked with the Following:
- Sheets, Blankets, Pillows, Bath Towels, Hand Towels, Wash Cloths
- Dishes, Glassware, Utensils, Bakeware, Pots, Pans, Dish Towels
- Blender, CrockPot, Coffee Maker (standard and Keurig), Toaster
- Portable Crib, High Chair, Inflatable Mattress (on request)
- Paper Towels, Toilet Paper, Trash Bags, Detergents, Hand Soap
129p Sleeps 10, however it is furnished for Families with some sleeping and eating spaces intended for Children. Refer to property description and photos to ensure layout works for your group. Please Contact Us if you have any questions.
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
|Rental Season||Date Range||Minimum Stay||Nightly Rate|
|Standard Rate||Tonight - Dec 19, 2017||3 nights||$325|
|Christmas||Dec 20 - Dec 25, 2017||4 nights||$575|
|New Years||Dec 26 - Jan 01, 2018||4 nights||$675|
|Early Ski Season||Jan 02 - Jan 31, 2018||3 nights||$325|
|Peak Ski Season||Feb 01 - Mar 07, 2018||3 nights||$375|
|Spring Break||Mar 08 - Mar 24, 2018||4 nights||$425|
|Summer 2018||Mar 25 - Dec 19, 2018||3 nights||$350|
- Check-In 4:00pm, Check-Out 11:00am
- 10% Colorado Sales Tax & Grand County Lodging Tax
- 25% Deposit to Reserve Dates, Balance Due 45 Days Prior to Arrival
- 100% Refund if Cancelled 60 Days Prior to Arrival
- Cleaning Fee $150
Vacation Protection: VRBO offers Vacation Protection services such as Trip Cancellation and Rental Damage Protection. Questions? Contact Us
** Book 7 Nights, Get 1 Night Free **
– Submitted by Krystal F.
Had a great time in Granby for the 2nd year in a row. The house we stayed in was clean and well equipped for cooking. We had 9 in our group, and I felt a little crowded in the dining/living area. And the kitchen is small for group effort cooking. So 1 at a time. Plenty of extra blankets and towels but would have liked extra pillows.
loved having a washer on site!
Pantry/fridge was well stocked also, so I would recommend going in and taking inventory before heading to the grocery store.
really enjoyed having a tv in all of the rooms!
I wish that humidifiers were included in the rental, my nose gets so dry and hurts. I purchased a travel one and it worked well for one side of the bed but definitely needed a regular size one. We even had the home one turned up to 60%.
Upstairs was always warmer than downstairs, which worked out well for us since I like to sleep cold, and we chose downstairs.
the master is upstairs and no other restroom so if you stay in the master you will have to share the restroom with other guests, or they will have to walk downstairs to go.
I love the keypad entry and not having to keep up with a key!
We purchased discount lift tickets on a site, saved money.. however 2 out of 3 of our lifts passes the lifts were closed for 2 to 4 hours, could not get a refund… so remember that when going for the bargain it’s written in stone once you purchase.
The house was great, written for recommendations or to help someone find a perfect uome.for their stay, not really as complaints or nagativity. I’d stay there again (with a smaller group)
The runs are fun and great for beginners, didn’t even attempt the other lift although some in our group did and they enjoyed it…
not as many runs as the larger resorts but 8 could do the same run over and over and be happy with it.
Great for learning as its not busy lines are minimal and staff are great.
the food at the grill is sub par and expensive. Take a lunch down with your or go back to your cabin. Service was slow, we sat down for a drink to wait on the rest of our party and never was waited on we left. So there is no we’ll grab a quick drink, have plenty of time.
we’ll be back next year!
– Submitted by Carmen v.