- Sleeps 12: 1 King Bed, 3 Queen Beds, 1 Full Murphy Bed, 1 Full Sofa Sleeper
- Bedrooms/Baths: 4 Bdrm/3 Full Bath
- Private Hot Tub: Yes
- Location: Granby Ranch, Tall Timber
- Resort Pool/Hot Tub & Ski Shuttle: Yes
- Ski Lift Access: Ski-In (1/2 block walk to ski hill)
Premium Granby Ranch, Tall Timber neighborhood, ski to the large back deck with hot tub, 1/2 block walk to ski hill and lift. 2 living rooms, gas fireplace, open floor plan, wifi, cable TV, stainless and granite kitchen, full size washer/dryer, porch, and heated ski storage.
- 2 Bedrooms (1 King, 1 Queen), 2 Full Baths
- Large Kitchen, Island, Flat Screen TV
- Dining Room opens to Deck, Private Hot Tub
- Large Living Room, Fireplace, Luxury Furniture
- Front Porch, Ski Storage, Detached Garage
- 2 Bedrooms (Queen Bed in each)
- Family Room with Sleeper Sofa, Murphey Bed, TV
- Full Bathroom with Dual Sinks
This property is stocked with:
- Sheets, Blankets, Pillows, Bath Towels, Hand Towels, Wash Cloths
- Dishes, Glassware, Utensils, Bakeware, Pots, Pans, Dish Towels
- Blender, CrockPot, Coffee Maker (standard and Keurig), Toaster
- Portable Crib, High Chair, Inflatable Mattress (on request)
- Paper Towels, Toilet Paper, Trash Bags, Detergents, Hand Soap
102b Sleeps 12, however it is furnished for Families with some sleeping and eating spaces intended for Children. Refer to property description and photos to ensure layout works for your group. Please Contact Us if you have any questions.
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
|Rental Season||Date Range||Minimum Stay||Nightly Rate|
|Early Ski Season||Jan 02 - Jan 31, 2018||3 nights||$475|
|Peak Ski Season||Feb 01 - Mar 07, 2018||3 nights||$575|
|Spring Break||Mar 08 - Apr 2, 2018||4 nights||$625|
|Summer 2018||Apr 3 - Dec 19, 2018||3 nights||$450|
|Holiday||Dec 20 - Jan 01, 2019||5 nights||$925|
- 100% Refund if Cancelled 60 Days Prior to Arrival
- Check-In 4:00pm, Check-Out 11:00am
- 25% Deposit to Reserve Dates, Balance Due 45 Days Prior to Arrival
- $175 Cleaning Fee, 10% Colorado Sales & Lodging Tax
** Book 7 Nights, Get 1 Night Free **
Beautiful and Spacious
Beautiful and spacious, yet cozy and comfortable. A woodsy cabin decor with all the trappings of an upscale modern home. The hot tub was wonderful after a hard day on the local golf course. Large spacious deck with comfortable Adriandack chairs encircling a cozy fireplace. We stayed in August but you could see where you can easily ski up to the back deck. Highly recommended!
– Submitted by Bill O from Arvada, CO
The Granby rental was fabulous. The owners went out of their way to make their home our home away from home. The entire home was stocked with extras including shampoo, hairdryers, towels, sheets, spices, dishes, pots and pans, grill and hot tub. I would highly recommend this rental to anyone. If fact, it was such a hit with my extended family staying in other homes that they want the address so they can stay here next time. Bravo!!
– Submitted by Rebecca H
Great Place and Incredible Outdoor Patio
This house is great for a family trying to enjoy the mountains. The house came with full supplies for cooking, beach towels, etc. We played golf at Granby Ranch right down the road, fished on rivers near by and boated on lake granby, all 20 minute drives from the place which made the house perfect for this vacation. In addition every room had comfortable beds, TVs and privacy needed when necessary.
– Submitted by AG24 from Denver, CO
We had a Great Time
Such a nice house, spent a lot of time on back deck and in hot tub. Granby is a nice family ski area – kids loved the pool, the restaurant is also good. The whole family had fun, hope to visit again soon.
– Submitted by JimmyB from St Louis, MO
Contact Us about Property 102b